New Visions Lawn & Landscape, Inc. is a well-established and reputed company based in Panama City, FL, providing excellent customer paver design and installation services to customers in Panama City, Panama City Beach, as well as Lynn Haven. Our expertise and excellence in the field have helped us gain a significant number of clients in Callaway, Port St. Joe, Santa Rosa Beach, and the surrounding areas.
The design team understands that selecting appropriate pavers and design for your landscaping project can be confusing. It’s why we start with presenting a detailed overview of the range of materials that are available on the market. Our team will provide all the information you need to help you make an informed decision. Here is a detailed look at the different types of pavers and their specific characteristics:
Interlocking Concrete Pavers Panama City, FL
- Concrete pavers are composed of aggregate and cement and are fabricated to emulate the appearance of different types of natural stone.
- They are resilient, available in a variety of colors and textures.
- These paver units have an interlocking design, making them ideal for any high traffic areas.
- Their structure makes the entire installation very stable. Concrete pavers are also very durable and easy to maintain.
- Economical compared to natural stone paving
We advise the application of specialized concrete paver sealants to maintain and protect the appearance of your final installation.
Clay Brick Paver Design and Installation
- Made of natural clay, these pavers are kiln-fired, bonding and hardening the material, and increasing its durability & strength.
- Can be used in residential and commercial applications
- Are able to endure very high loading weights
- Available in pink, red, brown and charcoal shades in various sizes and shapes.
You can use clay brick paver units for driveways, walkways, patios and other areas of the landscape as they are highly resilient and can weather climatic changes very well.
Natural Stone Paver Design
- These paver units have a classic old world look but complement traditional and modern style landscape design equally well.
- You can choose from stones such as granite, slate, limestone, bluestone, travertine, and flagstone.
- They are available in a variety of textures, edge finishes, colors, and shapes.
Natural stone pavers are ideal for driveways, pathways, walkways, pool surrounds, patios, fireplace and fire pit areas, landscaping borders and more.
Custom Paver Installation ServicesPaver installation isn’t a job you can entrust to a novice. It needs skill, experience, and the right equipment and that’s exactly what we at New Visions Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offer our clients. When you are looking for a professional and experienced residential paving contractor in Panama City, our company we are the experts to approach.
Our paver installers work methodically and provide customized solutions at reasonable paver cost. You can contact us with details of your project at this number-850-558-5590 or via this online form. We will revert quickly to discuss your project details.